Sunday, July 20, 2008

Update on what's for sale!!!!

These items are still for sale!!!! I am willing to consider offers...I would like to sell everything so if you would like to make an offer on the lot...please contact me!

I have a BUNCH of sets to sell! Along with other misc. items. Most have only been used a couple of times...some still have stamps that are unmounted!

I accept paypal only, buyer pays shipping. Priority mail works best. I ship the business day after I receive your payment.

PM me if you are interested!

SU! sets:

Lexicon of Love - $8
Gently Falling - $8 - 3 umounted
Smorgasborders - $8
Stipple Celebrations - $12 - 7 unmounted
Teeny Tinies - $5 - NUM

Non SU! stamps:

HA ribbons set - $10
Martha Stewart clear alpha - starburst - $6

Xyron 510 - $20

Dies:
Ellison thin cuts dies - new, never opened:
birthday cake - $4
tag #4 (oval) - $4
Sizzix Sizzlit eyelet washer #4 die (butterfly/sun) - new, never opened - $4

Magazines:
Take Ten issues - like new - $5 each
summer 06
vol. 3 - 2004
Creatable cards and tags (Ivy Cottage)
Papercraft Inspirations (English Mag)
Gift bags (Hot off the Press)

Hard cover Christmas craft books: (Like new)
one published by BHG - $10
2 published by Crafts Magazine - $12 each
one published by JG press - $5

(if you would like a photo of the cover, please let me know!)

No comments: